hello!

Are you looking for a romantic period drama to snuggle up in front of? If so, this blog is for you!

Click on the title of the film to watch the full adaptations on YouTube! The period dramas are ordered by writer, title and year. There are several versions of most of them, which one is your favourite? If you are looking for anything in particular, look under "labels" to the left, for "feel-good" films or a particular writer.

The past few years, I have spent many mornings under a blanket with a cup of tea in my hands, watching these beautiful romantic stories. There is something about them that just lifts my spirits and inspires me.

Perhaps this site will help enthusiatic newcomers to more easily find what they are looking for! I have often reached a point where I thought there were no more period dramas left to watch, but so far I always manage to find just one more...

Enjoy!

02 February 2011

Maggie Greenwald: Songcatcher

Songcatcher 2000
with Janet McTeer and Aidan Quinn

0 comments:

Post a Comment